Thursday, December 11, 2003

The festering season, again

Blair
Is this the most evil song in the history of the world? Marilyn Manson couldn’t have written a more menacing lyric...

You better watch out
You better not cry
He's making a list and checkin’ it twice
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice

He knows when you are sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows when you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

Christ on a bike, he sounds a right nutter, there’s no way I’m letting him near my kids. Charlton Heston was right, I’ve gotta defend my family. I’m gettin’ me a shooter.

Look out for my good self and other infamous bloggers talking out Christmas in Web User magazine. We even got paid for it. In booze.

Time of the Month

I've been a busy boy this week, so there are no less than five Scary stories to choose from for tomorrow's epic:

* Top Shelf - Drink woe
* Pomagne - Teenage drink woe
* Inflatables - Blow up woe
* Brains! - Rising from the dead woe
* An Inspector Calls - Gross-out woe

Speak your brains - vote-o!

The Scaryduck Archive

No comments: