Tuesday, June 26, 2007

On the Spawn of my Loins

On the Spawn of my Loins

Scaryduck Junior. Yu-Gi-Oh! enthusiast. Penguin fancier. Genius. At least, that's what I thought until this weekend.

Witness the following conversaion as we watched Dame S. Bassey's camper-than-tits performance at the Glastonbury Festival this weekend:

Scaryduck Jr: "Dad?"

Me: "Son."

SD Jr: "Which James Bond film is 'Diamonds are Forever' from?"

Me: "Goldfinger."

SD Jr: "Right."

Ten seconds later...

SD Jr: "Dad?"

Me: "Son."

SD Jr: "Are you sure it's Goldfinger?"

Me: "You're absolutely right. It's 'You Only Live Twice'."

Like putty in my hands. It was all I could do to prevent myself from giving him a shameless belming. I'm considerate like that.

Dame S. Bassey is seventy years old. It would be like humping a saw mill.


It is Scarysister's birthday today. Marvel, I say, at her photography.

No comments: